- “Better done than perfect.”- NJ Rongner … Beware of bird sounds and baby noises in this episode!
- Every nursing story is valid and unique.
- We’ve got to build each other up not judge one another. You never know another woman’s whole story just by looking at them.
- If you start your period while nursing your milk supply may drop. That’s the time to take the precautions suggested. (supplements, power pumping, etc. You can also check in with your doctor)
- It’s ok to have a plan and then to be flexible when it goes differently. A change in plans does not equate to failure in motherhood.
- We’re dealing with small people, not appendages. They are individuals not limbs we can control.
- Suggestion: Register for a couple different pumps if you’re pregnant.
- Medela manual hand pump
- The egg pump, for working moms
- "Coolies" actually called Soothies
You got this mama!